Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Monday, March 2, 2009

Jordyn


Jordyn
Was born into heaven on February 8th, 2008.
Tenino, WA


It is hard for us every day to think of you gone, but know in our hearts that you will always be with us. Thank you for the blessing of your little sister, this gift is more then you can ever imagine. Know that your legacy is kept alive by your cousin. She will be named after you, and every second of the day, we will have your rememberance right there with us. I miss you every day. My heart aches to want to hold you again, but in time, soon, I will see you, hold you, and hug you. You make me very proud!
Mommy, Daddy and Paige

1 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! how touching. I have a Little Girl named Jordyn, born February 8th 2007. She is a little angel. My heart goes out to you guys!