Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Tahlia Paige White


Our baby girl
Tahlia Paige White
Born into Heaven on the 28th October 2003
at 32 weeks

Twin sister to Kyle Ross
Perth, Western Australia

"When you have a child your instinct is to protect them,
When you lose one its to protect their memory."
Author unknown

Your life touched our hearts in a way that can not be expressed in words.
You will not share our lives but will remain in our hearts forever.
Will love you always baby girl.
Your Mum, Dad, Kyle and Mitchell

4 Send Your Love Here:

Diane said...

Tahlia Paige, today we should be celebrating your birthday but instead, for reasons unknown and will never understand, you were taken from us. The pain has not lessened, and you are so dearly missed. I talk of you to Kyle, wanting him so much to know of your existence, to know you are a part of him as much as you are of me. Forever in our hearts, loving you always.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diane said...

Happy Birthday Princess. A life with you in it was not to be. Just knowing of you is enough to love you with all that I am. I return to a place of comfort twelve months on, still aching, still not truely able accept your loss. Just wanting desperately for things to have been so different. I crave to talk of you, to any stranger that will listen not for sympathy but for just a little acknowledgement of your life. I dont feel able to talk about you to those close to me, for what reason I'm yet to work that out.
My angel, watch over Kyle and guide him. We love him dearly. I write this in case one day he may want to know just how much your loss has affected me.
I miss you precious, until next time, know I love you and always will.
Mum xxx

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Tahlia Paige xxx