Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Abigail Elizabeth Richardson


3 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes we don't understand the reason for things that happen.

Days may ease the confusion and pain, but never the thoughts of you. We know you are up there with Keegan, running and playing together under a sunny sky, waiting for the time when we will see you again.

Hugs & kisses,

Aunt D.

Unknown said...

As the time draws near to the day God took you home it is with peace that I realize God had a plan for you. Even though I miss your tiny hand in mine, someday our hands will touch again and I will know why. Don't ever forget how much I love you.

Grammie
XOXO

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Abby....It's so hard to believe that you're 5 today. Time has passed so quickly. I miss you and love you very much my little angel! xoxoxo

Love Daddy