Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Friday, May 7, 2010

Rebecca Allison Hall


3 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

My darling baby girl. I can't believe it is close to 3 years since I last held you in my arms. I never thought that I would have a baby in heaven. I love you so much and there is not a day that goes by that I don't think of you. I treasure the 16 weeks that I had you with me.
Love,
Mommy

Anonymous said...

Baby girl, I can't believe it is almost time for your angelversary. I miss you so much and look forward to the day when I can hold you again in my arms. You were my first and only baby as of now. I miss you so much.
Love now and forever,
Mommy

Unknown said...

Baby girl, missing you everyday. Your initials on my arm bring me a little solace but I wish I could hold you in my arms. I love you and think of you everyday.

Love, Daddy