Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Florence and Isaac Pontone



Florence and Isaac Pontone
Born too soon on 29th May 2010
United Kingdom

I thought of you with love today, but that is nothing new.
I thought about you yesterday and the day before that too.
I think of you in silence. I often say your name.
But all I have are memories and your picture in a frame.
Your memory is my keepsake, with which I'll never part.
God has you in His keeping. I have you in my heart.

I shed tears for what might have been. A million times I've cried.
If love alone could have saved you, you never would have died.
In life I loved you dearly. In death I love you still.
In my heart you hold a place, no one can ever fill.
It broke my heart to lose you, but you didn't go alone.
For part of me went with you, the day God took you home.

You were only with us for such a short time and yet you lit up our lives more than words can say. You were such beautiful little miracles; Mummy, Daddy and little Archie loved you so much from the day you were conceived and we treasured every minute with you. How we long to hold you and have you to cuddle every day but all we can do is love and miss you until the day we meet again. Our perfect little babies, you are in our hearts forever and we love you more than we can ever say.

Miss you so much.

Mummy, Daddy and big brother Archie

xxx

2 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

this is beautiful...forever in our thoughts..Becky, Alan and Benjamin.

Anonymous said...

this is simply beautiful Eszti....sending you all big hugs Jo and Mark xx