Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Jacob Conner


1 Send Your Love Here:

Amy White said...

Thank you to Christie for requesting my little man's name.

My Darling boy this letter I write
to send you on your way.
I love you oh so much
this I needed to say.

Taken from us
way too soon.
Like a flower
before its bloom.

Our loss is
heavens gain.
All I want is to
take away this pain.

So many dreams
so many hopes.
All of this taken
how do we cope?

My darling boy
a fighter you were.
Please watch over us
while everythings a blur.

I always loved
right from the start.
You may now be gone
but will live forever in my heart.

I love you my little man & miss you more each day.
Love Mummy.