Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sydney M. Fahrenbach


3 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

sydney truely is missed. months after and i still find myself randomly crying and missing. i always look at this but never once thought to comment it. keep restin easy syd. <3

Anonymous said...

It seems like so long ago you were taken from us, yet I think of you everyday. You are truly missed by myself and others. Love and Miss You Madly. <3

Anonymous said...

"Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed for I am your God now and forever! I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand!!" You are safe with me, I wish all those who Loved you with all their hearts to know: Sydney is by my right hand here in heaven. You will know this by the letter from Heaven she sent you. May God Bless!!