Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Veronica Jane Easley


8 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

V. -- I miss you every day, sweet baby girl. You are forever my little angel. Mommy

Anonymous said...

V. -- Still aching for you; guess I always will. Your birthday is coming up and it's so hard. I miss your smell, your smile, your beautiful eyes. I love you forever. Keep an eye on your sisters and your younger sib (?brother maybe? :) ). love, Mommy

Anonymous said...

So often I've felt like a veteran's Mom whose child came home yet still remembers the war. I pray every day, sometimes every hour, for a cure for chd's like tapvr. My daughter was born with the same defect but it was so severe they first operated the same day. Thank you for setting up this beautiful tribute to your child. Others will benefit from your giving spirit.

Anonymous said...

V. - your little brother Ryan is here. He has brought us so much joy...but the void you left will never be filled. Missing you and loving you always and forever,
Mommy

Anonymous said...

My darling Veronica...missing you still. Can't believe you have been gone for over two years. You are never far from our thoughts. I love you. Mommy

Anonymous said...

I miss you Veronica. You would be four now. Your baby brother has helped me heal but I wish I had both of you. You are never forgotten and never not missed. I love you. Mommy

Olivia said...

Hi sweetie. It's been 7 years since you died. You are never far from my thoughts. I love you. Watch over us little angel. Mommy

Olivia said...

Hi little V. I miss you. We are ok but you are never too far from our thoughts. I hope you hear me when I think of you. Momma