Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Friday, July 23, 2010

Addison Brielle Puma


7 Send Your Love Here:

Addi's Mommy said...

I love you Addi! And I miss you terribly! Your brothers and I talk about you everyday! I can't wait to hold you again someday...

Regina said...

This is so beautiful, Jill. It gave me chills to see her name written in the sand. Addison is watching you and your family from up above. She is not alone in Heaven; she's with all the other angel babies. Keep talking to her, she can hear you.

Erin Walker said...

Addison, you are beautiful! I saw your pictures and you are perfect. I went to school with your mommy. She was so outgoing and crazy! I love crazy! I bet you are her beautiful twin.
XOXOXO
Erin & Rylee

Mom Of 3 said...

Jillian this is beautiful.

lynda x said...

Thinking of you and sending you love xx

Anonymous said...

Addison You have the best mommy in the whole wide world! she loves you and your brothers more than anything! You are so lucky God blessed you with such a wonderful woman who will hold you in her heart forever until she can hold you in her arms again! We all love you princess and I am praying for your family every day!

love,
Amy S. xoxo <3

Marie Adamini said...

Addison,

I love you princess! and I miss you so much!

Love
Auntie Re!