Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Caiden Royce Paul Neace


12 Send Your Love Here:

Auntie M. said...

Auntie loves you lil chubbers, your always in my thoughts and heart forever! <3

C said...

Amazing!!! I love this. Carly Marie your work is amamzing and the feeling you give to the mothers of these children is unbealiveable.

Momma B said...

BEAUTIFUL!! Thank you so much Carly Marie. I love his sunset....

Julie Groggel said...

What a precious gift that you can look at each day. One day you all will meet again. When that day comes you will have rejoicing and dancing! Love You Betsy!

Caiden's Mama said...

I CANNOT wait for that day Julie!! Love you too girly, thanks for taking a peek :)

Unknown said...

Baby Caiden born sweetly sleeping too beautiful to stay here on this earth your mommy and daddy are two very strong people anxiously waiting to hold you again!! Love you Betsy and Roy misss you much sweet baby boy forever in my heart til we meet again.... Love aunt Nicole

grammy said...

Grandma loves you always and forever Caiden. You are forever in my heart. Thank you Carly Marie, it means alot............

Anonymous said...

I miss you sweet baby Caiden and Aunt Manda will never forget you. Until we meet again and I can hold you in my arms. I love you baby!!
Always and Forever ~Aunt Manda~

Anonymous said...

Its amazing what you do Carly Marie i think its beautiful. Caiden will always be remembered and in our hearts!!!! There truly are angels walking among us.

Auntie M said...

Always and forever in my heart and on my mind.. not a day goes by that i dont think of you or wish that that the way you were taken from us didnt have to happen. You would have been the sweetest lil fella, and i would have loved to spoil you up and down, see you play and laugh with Calen and Coehn and grow up strong and healthy. One day you'll be with us all again right where you belong.. I can't wait for that day! Love you lil chubbers!!

Unknown said...

I think of you often my precious nephew, I look forward to the day You return to your mommas arms.. each day that passes brings us one step closer to seeing your face again. I love you Caiden ♥ until we meet again sweet baby boy.

Unknown said...

Just thinking of you.. not a day passes by when I dont 💛