Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Izzy Alice Salter


37 Send Your Love Here:

Moggi said...

Our precious baby Grand-daughter Izzy Alice
Now living amongst the Angels Sleeping beyond the stars.
We will love and miss you forever little one
Moggi and Pumpy

TT said...

Dear Izzy,

Once in a while
Children come into this world
So special that the angels
Need these precious ones
To sing in Heaven
And light up the world from above

I was telling your Mummy and Daddy that i cant get the song lyrics out of my head "whenever i see beauty, i believe, its a kiss from you"
It's only since I met you, and hugged you, and kissed you, and came to love you so much that I have noticed all the kisses you have been giving me.
Now I know how precious they are, I will not take them for granted.
I miss you so terribly much, I think of you when I wake and just before I fall asleep, and I always will. Your name will be written in the sand whenever anyone of us that love you so much are at the beach.
Love you.
Tannie TT
Ely & Simon

Anonymous said...

Izzy, your hair was so soft and dark, your eyes stayed closed as though you were just asleep. I felt so lucky to have held you. My heart broke for your Mum and Dad. My promise to you Izzy is to help look after them as best I can until after many years you can take over. Dance with the angels baby girl, all my love, Berna.

michelle said...

Izzy, you were too precious for this earthly world. Now you are in heaven with the angels and God, watching over all of your beautiful family who love you. You are much loved and will never be forgotten. michelle cook and family

Unknown said...

Dear Izzy,
Too beautiful for this world. You now live among the angels watching over us. You were loved by all who knew you and will be forever missed.

Uncle Max, Aunty Judy, Whitney and Garrett

Natty said...

Born sleeping and so sadly missed, a kiss or a cuddle was your Auntie's wish.
Until such time we we finally embrace, rest baby girl your beautiful face.

Lots of Love Aunty Nat xo

Anonymous said...

Dearest Izzy,

We were so excited to meet you, but we never got the chance.
You will be in our hearts forever, and we will always be thinking of you.
Lots of love, Carrie and Chris
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Dear Izzy,
Knowing how much your loved makes my heart sing and feel happy. Thank you for coming into the lives of so many people, we have been touched by a true angel! Love always Karen, Tiff and Family

Anonymous said...

Dear Izzy,

You have touched our hearts, thought we have never met. You have given us a special gift, that once we did forgot. The gift appreciation, strength and love in which, we all take for granted, each day further that we drift. Knowing those around you, has bought us closer still. We will never forget you Izzy, and this special gift you give. Appreciation, strength and love. You are a special gift. we will never forget you Izzy Alice Salter, until one day that we meet.

lilymagnolia said...

Dear Izzy,

Some people can live for 100 years and not produce as much love as you did in your short time. Your wonderful Mummy and Daddy will have an angel to watch over them forever.

With love Celia, Nicole, Darcy and Isobel

Anonymous said...

dearest izzy-angel,

we are all waiting patiently for the happy day when we can play and dance with you up in heaven's fluffy clouds, because we know that, until that day, you will be warm, safe and loved.

love, uncle shayne, aunty neam, cousin celeste' and cousin joel xoxo

Uncle Ryan said...

Baby Izzy

I dreamed about you again the other night. I was so fortunate to meet you and now I get to carry you with me forever in my thoughts. I will always appreciate how fortunate I am. Although our sad goodbye still makes me reluctant to want to move forward, I know I should be glad to travel the road ahead because each step along it brings me closer to meeting you again. You are forever in my dreams.

Love Uncle Ryan.

Karen and Mal said...

Izzy Alice you are so very special to us and our memories of you will live in our hearts forever.
Miss you Izzy.
Love Nan & Pop xxxx

Anonymous said...

Dearest Izzy,
A hundred years from now it will not matter, what our bank accounts where, the sort of home we lived in or the kind of car we drove...but the world may be a different place because we were important in the life of a child. Izzy you made the smile's on our faces come straight from our hearts. You were born an Angel Child. Aomeone truly special, a beautiful reflection of your parents. Kindests regard and care.
Maria, Nicholas, Nathan and Dino

Anonymous said...

Dearest Izzy

You are very loved by your extended family of Aunts, Uncles and cousins. There is a Native American saying: Give thanks for the unknown blessings already on their way....you have certainly bought many blessings to our family and we look forward to the day we shall all meet again.
Love your cousins Jacinta, Caz, Elora and Isaac.

Ansie said...

Izzy Alice Salter your name is as beautiful as you were. You became a precious little angel too soon but the impression you have left will always remain in our hearts.

You will ever be forgotten.
Love Anna x

Anonymous said...

Your beautiful name in the sand is a lovely reminder of you. Taken too soon, now an angel for your parents. Love Renee x

Anonymous said...

How does one become a butterfly?" Pooh asked pensively.
"You must want to fly so much that you are willing to give up being a caterpillar," Piglet replied.
"You mean to die?" asked Pooh.
"Yes and no" Piglet answered. "What looks like you will die, but what's really you will live on."

Anonymous said...

Safe in the arms of Jesus,
Safe on His gentle breast;
There by His love o'ershaded,
Sweetly her soul shall rest;
Safe in the arms of Jesus,
Safe from corroding care;
Safe from the world's temptations;
Sin cannot harm her there.

Jesus said "Suffer the little ones to come unto Me".

Thinking of you Bec and Jayc we are so very sorry to hear of the loss of your beautiful Izzy
With love Clarrie, Don and family

Anonymous said...

Bec and Jayc thinking of you both.

Izzy will live in your hearts forever
When you look up at the night sky and see that bright star, it is Izzy looking down, smiling and saying "It is OK, I know how much I am loved"

Izzy is not alone and neither are you

Love to you both
Pat & Don Marsh

Anonymous said...

Izzy Alice, like a single drop of rain
That on the still waters fall
Your time with us did ripples make
And touched the lives of all
You were a precious gift for such a little while
And you will always be remembered with a sweet and gentle smile
Love Grandgod Mother Larraine and The Howard Clan

Anonymous said...

Izzy a tiny flower lent, not given, to bud on earth and to bloom in Heaven.

With love Auntie Maureen

Anonymous said...

Little Izzy
I didn't get to met you but if you were anything like your dad then you are OK by me.
With Love
Mr and Mrs O, Beef and Lisa

Imelda said...

Dear little Izzy,
Tiny feet can leave very big footprints in the world and we know you have left your print on the hearts of all your family in Australia. Your extended family here in Ireland are sorry your time here was too short to see you. We send all our love to your Mammy and Daddy and all your family and we wish we were with them to put our arms around them and comfort them. You are their little angel now Izzy so look down on them and smile and one day they will find the strength to smile back.
Lots of love,
From Johnny, Bernie and all your irish cousins

Anonymous said...

Dear Izzy

Heaven is now an extra special place now that you are there and your Mummy and Daddy are lucky to have such a beautiful angel to watch over them.

Love Sharlene

Emma said...

Little Angel. You were loved and always will be forever in our hearts. Keep watch over your amazing and beautiful parents. Give them strength and hope, and let them know just how precious they truly are.

Anonymous said...

Dear Jayc & Bec,
May you always have a sunbeam to warm you, a moonbeam to charm you, a sheltering angel so nothing can harm you, laughter to cheer you, faithful friends near you and whenever you pray, heaven to hear you. Your beautiful little girl Izzy is now your sheltering angel. Lots of Love, Jackie & Brett

Anonymous said...

To Bec and Jayc
We are sad too that Izzy isn't here with us. We know she lives on in another dimension and we will all get to meet her in the next world where there is no more tears or pain.
We wish you courage and kindest regards
From Aunty Julie and Uncle John

Bonnie said...

To Jayc, Bec and little angel Izzy


Perhaps they are not the stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy. ~Author Unknown

Sending our love Bonnie, Deion and Kiarra xxxooo

Anonymous said...

Dear Bec and Jayc,
Your loss is shared by us all. Always remember that your friends are the pillars on your porch. Sometimes they hold you up and sometimes they lean on you, and sometimes it's just enough to know that they are standing by.

Our love and thoughts are with you always. Izzy's memory will be forever precious in our hearts.


Love and friendship always,
Laurel, Philip, Belle, and Boyd xx

Anonymous said...

Bec and Jayc

Although there will always be tears for your beautiful Izzy there will also be happiness

."Come talk to me of days gone by..... Lets linger there a while..... Some memories will make us cry.....But more will make us smile."

My love to everyone

Chrissie P

Anonymous said...

Izzy

Izzy, you came to this world as a joy for everyone around you. You are a godsent and a blessing for your family and friends, a treasure that knowone can replace. Now spread your wings and be free like an angel, an angel from heaven.

Love Paul and Racheal Bondfield.

Madeit.com.au said...

To my gorgeous daughter, the last 3 months have been the hardest 3 months of my life. You were meant to be safe in my tummy until today your due date. I'm very sad that you didn't get to open your eyes and see me.

I wanted to hear you cry.
I wanted you to keep me up at night.
I wanted to show you off to my family & friend.
I wanted you to see the love I have for you.
I wanted us to laugh together.

I don't know why you were taken from me and I'll never stop feeling this pain that you aren't in my arms. I will however get up everyday because you can't. I'll try and live life to the fullest because you can't. I'll smile because you can't.

I live my life for you, my darling daughter Izzy. Until we meet again, you are forever in my heart, my dreams and my thoughts. I love you very much.

Love Mumma

Anonymous said...

Dear Izzy,

You are now with the angels, looking over your family with love. You will be missed and never forgotton by your parents and grandparents


corinne and family

Madeit.com.au said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Izzy, I know this isn't your version of the song, but I like watching the guy in the denim jacket sing! I thought you might like it too!It makes me smile.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2NEU6Xf7lM&feature=related
Miss you
Tannie TT

Anonymous said...

Dearest Izzy,
Your little cousin arrived on may 1. It's 2:10am may 2, I wanted u to be the first to know but I wasn't conscious.
I think u would be delighted with him! We are all so broken hearted u can't play with him but I know you are always with him and he will like that.
I thought about you lots and lots when he was coming out and how much I missed you. When I gave him a kiss I think of you and how special it was when I gave you a kiss.
So I tricked u about his name, It's not really Simon. It's eugene and his middle name is named after the most special girl who touched my life. U can guess what it is!
Thankyou for being apart of my life izzy
Tannie tt