Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Jacob Marten Sentance


4 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much. It`s so beautiful. I can`t put in words how grateful I am for what you did for me and my family and I know Jacob loves it too.
<3 Anja Sentance

Anonymous said...

Jacob, I never got to meet you, I never got to hold you, but you are in my heart forever. Love your Tante Amber



Thank you for your site. It is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Anja, you can be so proud of your little hero and I'm sure he is so proud of you too. One day you will be together and nothing will any longer separate you. Love Simone

Anonymous said...

I will never forget you. I know we will see us again.
Love Stephanie