Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Monday, January 3, 2011

Jeremiah and Noah Borastero


Jeremiah


Noah

Jeremiah and Noah Borastero
September 8th 2010

In Mummy's heart every day.....
Loved and remembered forever.
xx

2 Send Your Love Here:

jo halsey said...

My Dear Friend Louise.......a small gift from Mark and myself to help you keep the memory of your beautiful Angels alive in all our hearts forever. May you find peace in thinking of your boys whenever you see a beautiful sunset.
with all our love always
Jo and Mark
xx xx

Louise Borastero said...

Dearest Jo & Mark - Thankyou is a word that seems so little to express my gratitude. This means so much to me, i couldnt begin to tell you. You are a remarkable person, and your strength inspires me. Thankyou so much for this beautiful gift - Sending you both and your angels Benjamin and Oliver lots and lots of love and hugs ALWAYS xxx