Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Leia Kate Tan


3 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

My husband, David, and I love what you have done. We thank you for taking the time to do this. It somewhat makes us feel better seeing Leia's name in the sand with such a beautiful sunset, knowing that life still goes on as it should, and knowing that she is well taken care of by the Creator Lord, even though we miss her terribly.

Joyce Chan said...

The photos are so so beautiful. I know now whenever I see a butterfly, I will think of Leia flitting into our lives for just for a while. Now she is free and in god's loving hands.

Desiree Tan said...

Chris, be strong. I know you will be. I will always remember Leia. Her presence may be brief, but the memories are forever.