Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Colin Daniel Williams


14 Send Your Love Here:

Lauren Williams said...

Colin, We love you more than words can say!!! We miss you so much and wish you were here to hold in our arms again. We love you so much!!!!!! Love, Mommy & Daddy

Dan Williams II said...

Colin,
Mommy and I can imagine you, with the other children, each "painting the sunset". That is an amzaing image. We love you and wish that we were given the chance to raise you. Always in our hearts.
Love, Daddy

Deb said...

Colin, your mom and dad loved you so much before they even got to know you.I'm sorry so many of us never had the chance to meet you. You will be forever loved and missed.

William Bonner said...

Colin,

There is a member of our family in heaven with you although he/she does not have an earthly name. I hope you can meet.

It happened a long time ago before my faith was as strong as it is now. I don't remember that other member of our family often enough.

-William (a friend of your Dad's at SJN)

Anonymous said...

Colin~
It is a shame that God decided to come and take you before you had a change to get to know your wonderful parents. I want you to know that they are great people filled with love and they really looked forward in smothering you with all this love. I do ask that you please watch over them, give them strength and courage and if you can bring them another baby - not one that would replace you but one that fill the gap that is in their hearts. I will pray that you bring them that little miracle that only you can bring them.
- A loving friend of the family Susan

Liz said...

Colin,

I think about you often and you are so loved by those on earth.

Love,

Liz

Linda C said...

Colin,
Although we will never meet, we traveled your journey through your daddy's eyes with his excitement and anticipation. You will never be forgotten and always be in many hearts forever.

Grandma L & Grandpa N said...

We think of you everyday Colin and hold you forever in our hearts. At night we look up at your star which shines so bright, letting us know you are all right.

J and J said...

Colin, you are safe in the arms of the angels...we pray that your parents, grandparents,and family find peace & comfort in the knowledge that you will forever be a light that guides them through this difficult journey. God Bless you always...

Jeannine said...

Finding to right words seemed impossible, then miraculously words appeared. I ran to write them down quickly. After writing them in a weekly planner I realized that I had written in the space for January 27, 2011. I feel that that was a sign from Colin and God to write the words that came to me in the form of a poem:

It's hard to find the words
When the pain feels like swords
There are many who miss so
And wish you did not have to go
Be our Angel from above
And send us signs of God's love
For when the tears
Turn into years
And it is you that we still miss
Send us all an Angel's kiss

Grammy and Grandpa Dan said...

Colin

Even though we'll never get a chance to spoil you as we had hoped, we'll still hold you in our hearts forever.

Love,
Grammy & Grandpa Dan

Anonymous said...

Colin, thank you for watching over the whole family- we feel your presence and miss you so very much! We love you and think about you everyday.

Love, Uncle Billy and Aunt Kimmie

Unknown said...

These were the first four lines that I wrote when I was thinking about what I wanted to say. I tried to write more, but none came. It was almost as if someone was telling me this was enough.

Too soon you left us
Too soon we cried
Too soon without you
Too soon goodbye.

Much love and big hugs,
--Beth

Anonymous said...

Colin, I think about you and your family often and when I pray for your family I can feel the love you hold for them. I know you are singing in Heaven with the Angels and watching over those you love. Thank you for the love you continue to give and that continues to grow in our hearts. I hope we can make you proud through the love and support we show others! Love and Prayers, MRK