Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Saturday, December 22, 2012

5 Little Bundys


5 Little Bundys  
   April 1993 - March 1997 
Maine, U.S.A.

We never got to see your eyes, or hold your hands, or hear  your cries.  All we have are dreams of you, those of which will never come true.  Our hearts sank the day we knew, we knew we would never get to meet you.  We had made, and had aspirations, if only a little more patience, we never thought the Lord would take you away from us so soon.   Now all we do is dream every night about what life would have been like.  What if you had really been born?  But all we have are dreams of that, and all we can do is mourn.  We will not mourn for you though, because we know you're where you need to be, even though it isn't here with us.  You are our angel babies because God wanted you with Him.  Now, forever with his angels, His praises you will sing.  None of our dreams for you  will ever come true, because of that day God chose to take you.  But, our angel babies you will always be, in our hearts forever, forever a part of us.  

Love, Mommy & Daddy  

4 Send Your Love Here:

Amanda Wooding said...

What a beautiful letter. I am so sorry for your immense losses. Sending you wishes of peace and comfort. x

Anonymous said...

March 17,2013 Happy Birthday Little one Love, Mommy

Anonymous said...

Dear Little Ones, Another year has gone by and again I think of you on this anniversary date and your twin who left this world four days before you. Always know that I think of you often and wonder how life could have been different. But I receive comfort in knowing that you are together and free in heaven with out pain and being the guardian angels to your sisters and brother here on earth. Someday we will all be together again. Know that Mommy misses you with all of her heart. I Love you both.

Anonymous said...

Sweet little one, Today is the anniversary date of the day God called you home. I still wonder why, but always come back to the same answer. He must have had a bigger plan for you. You are and always be an angel in my heart. I miss you so and my heart aches on these anniversary dates, but then I am comforted by knowing that God brought you home for a reason, a reason unknown to me but I always find comfort in knowing that you are watching over us.
I love you sweet angel and today is always your special day in my heart. Love, Mommy.