Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Saturday, December 22, 2012

5 Little Bundys


5 Little Bundys  
   April 1993 - March 1997 
Maine, U.S.A.

We never got to see your eyes, or hold your hands, or hear  your cries.  All we have are dreams of you, those of which will never come true.  Our hearts sank the day we knew, we knew we would never get to meet you.  We had made, and had aspirations, if only a little more patience, we never thought the Lord would take you away from us so soon.   Now all we do is dream every night about what life would have been like.  What if you had really been born?  But all we have are dreams of that, and all we can do is mourn.  We will not mourn for you though, because we know you're where you need to be, even though it isn't here with us.  You are our angel babies because God wanted you with Him.  Now, forever with his angels, His praises you will sing.  None of our dreams for you  will ever come true, because of that day God chose to take you.  But, our angel babies you will always be, in our hearts forever, forever a part of us.  

Love, Mommy & Daddy  

9 Send Your Love Here:

Amanda Wooding said...

What a beautiful letter. I am so sorry for your immense losses. Sending you wishes of peace and comfort. x

Anonymous said...

March 17,2013 Happy Birthday Little one Love, Mommy

Anonymous said...

Dear Little Ones, Another year has gone by and again I think of you on this anniversary date and your twin who left this world four days before you. Always know that I think of you often and wonder how life could have been different. But I receive comfort in knowing that you are together and free in heaven with out pain and being the guardian angels to your sisters and brother here on earth. Someday we will all be together again. Know that Mommy misses you with all of her heart. I Love you both.

Anonymous said...

Sweet little one, Today is the anniversary date of the day God called you home. I still wonder why, but always come back to the same answer. He must have had a bigger plan for you. You are and always be an angel in my heart. I miss you so and my heart aches on these anniversary dates, but then I am comforted by knowing that God brought you home for a reason, a reason unknown to me but I always find comfort in knowing that you are watching over us.
I love you sweet angel and today is always your special day in my heart. Love, Mommy.

Suzan Hornbeck said...

Sweet Little Angel, Another anniversary day has arrived and I think that you would be spreading your wings from the nest I made for you. Instead, you have been spreading your Angelic wings with your brother and sisters. for a long time. Not spending time with you is something that just doesn't pass. I think all the time of who you would be and what you might have become in this world. This world, however, is not where you were meant to be. God had a bigger plan for the five of you, I only wish that I had been able to let you know how very much you are loved, each and every one of you! I feel you watching over us and know when you are near. Until we meet again my Angelic one, I love you and know you are always in my heart.
Love, Mommy

Suzan Hornbeck (Mommy) said...

Dear Caleb,
Today is the anniversary of the day that God called you home as a sleeping angel. There is rarely a day that goes by that I don't think about you and wonder what you would have grown up to be. I miss you and wish I had had the chance to know you. Know your personality, sense of humor and just to have enjoyed those "special" times with you! I thought of you as a gift from God however, I now understand in my heart why he chose you as his sleeping angel. You are with your twin sisters, Brittney and Brooke as well as your younger brother Noah and little sister MacKenna.
Always remember that are very loved and missed but, it is a comfort to know that you are in a heavenly place with your sister's and brother.
Be strong my little man!
I Love to to the moon and beyond!! Love, Mommy

Suzan said...

Today marks another year gone by without you, Days such as today have always been difficult for me, wondering who you would be and what your personality would be like? I take some comfort knowing that are with your brother's and sister's and that you are still an important part of our family whether it be here on earth or in your heavenly home. Always know that you are loved and missed but, I have comfort knowing you are not alone! You will never be forgotten and I look forward to the day I am once again with you.
Love, Mommy

Suzan Hornbeck said...

Dear Sweet Baby girls,
It seems like just yesterday that I found out I was pregnant with you and your sister. The joy I felt and yet scared at the same time because there were going to be two of you!! My Joy was short lived as signs of concern set in. The day you were called home as a sleeping angel was bitter sweet, The thought that I would still have your sister., Four days later your sister joined you. Maybe she couldn't bear the thought of being here without her twin, not having her other half to finish her sentence. I think about both f you often and wonder what this world would have had in store for you! Your love and spirit will live for ever on in my heart. All my love to both of you Brittany and Brooke.
Love , Mommy

Suzan Hornbeck said...

My dear sweet angel,

Today marks yet another year without you here on earth with me. I often think and dream of the things you may have done over the
years. Would you have been into sports? Would you have been into academics? Or maybe something completely different.? I
can't dwell on those things because God called you home for a much bigger reason. An ANGEL! A job not everyone is capable of doing. God saw great things in you and knew you needed to be home with him.
Just because the years go by, it does mean that I forget the sweet months that I had under my heart. You were a blessing in the making. A blessing much too big for here on earth. God had a much bigger plan for you and he saw
your greatness!
I love you and always have.
Love, Mommy