Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Friday, October 25, 2013

Amber Lynn Hilker

 
Amber Lynn Hilker
Born April 20th, 1994---Passed away January 26th, 2011
Virginia Beach, VA, USA
 
Remember Me, Won't You?
Please remember me now that i am gone,
Remember the life i led
Please if you must look back,
Look back on our times we shared
Remember my smile, my laugh but not my tears
Let my smile brighten your soul,
Let the sound still echo in your ears
Remember my life won't you?
And all the things that i used to do
When my Birthday comes please celebrate it
I want everyone i love there, reminiscing my spirit
When Anniversaries and Holidays come up
I want to see you join with everyone
The way i liked it, seeing your smiling faces
Everyone having fun
Remember my life won't you?
No matter how far or how long,
My love will still be yours.
I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU.
FOR YOU- I AM HERE.
Whether in spirit, mind, body.
Shall you ever shed a tear,
 
YOUR ANGEL, AMBER LYNN, WILL ALWAYS BE NEAR.
TRUE LOYALTY- YOU SHOULD ALWAYS VALUE AND SEEK AS I DID.
WHEN IT IS FOUND...THERE'S NOTHING THAT MADE ME FEEL MORE SAFE AND SECURE.

0 Send Your Love Here: