Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Joseph Parker Nelson

 
 
Joseph Parker Nelson
​Born Still January 30, 2012​
Dallas, Texas

Joseph,
We love you. We miss you every day. As long as we live you will be remembered and missed. We rest in the hope that we will see you again. Oh what a day that will be. To hold you in my arms and hear your voice for the first time. Until then, we know you are safe in the arms of Jesus.

Love,
Mom, Dad, Bert, Basalia, Sarah, Chase, Riley,
Hunter, Abby, Chloe, Phoebe, Rachel, and
Mary-Esther

1 Samuel 1:27-28 I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him. So now I give him to the Lord. For his whole life he will be given over to the Lord.

2 Send Your Love Here: