Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Emmanuel Ethan Pratama


Emmanuel Ethan Pratama
Born into Heaven 13 February 2009

Perth, Western Australia

Baby Em...
Mommy misses you everyday...
There were a lot of things I should've done when u were in my womb.
I had you for only a short time but it was the best moment in my life.
Mommy looks at your photo every single day with tears and I can't wait to see you face to face and hold you in my arms again when the time comes.
I hope you forgive me for not holding you long enough and not kissing you when I had the chance,
but know this, I love you so much...you will always be mommy's little boy.

Lots of love and kisses,
Mommy and Daddy

2 Send Your Love Here:

Moments said...

A Huge thanks to Carly Marie for posting this photo, i can't say how much it means to me and my wife. We still miss Em soo much. Thank you.

PangTama said...

Thank u so much Carly, it's very beautiful :)

Baby Em,
We love you and miss you so much, look at what Aunt Carly did especially for you :)