Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Emma Grace, Hannah Rae and Reese Daniel McBride


1 Send Your Love Here:

Sara Alexander said...

To the Mommy of Reese, Emma & Hannah -

I noticed your wonderful tribute to your babies this evening - it stood out because I too have a Hannah and an Emma. Hannah is my angel child, and Emma her sister. I am moved beyond words by your losses and humbled by your amazing courage.

While I do not know what God is doing when things like this happen, I feel so much love when I pray for you that I am weeping as I sit here typing. Please know, for whatever it is worth to you, that I will lift you up in prayer. I am overwhelmed with the feeling that God himself knows your children personally, and loves them, and while I ended up on this site this evening wondering where my Hannah is just now, and feeling so far away from her, I leave it feeling that she is well with her God, neither alone nor lonely - she is in heaven, along with your children.

Love and prayers,

Sara