Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Lillian Kathleen Lovi


17 Send Your Love Here:

Leeanne said...

Hi Kerri, Alex and the wonderful Xavier,
What a beautiful way to show your love.
As you say we may not have known Lillian, but she has touched us all.
thankyou for sharing.

Leeanne Whitfield(Debbie's sister)
Melbourne
Merry Christmas to you all

Debbs said...

Dear Kes, Alex and sweet little Xavie,
Words can't express how beautiful this is......It's absolutely gorgeous !!!
Lillian's memory will remain deep in my heart forever.
Love & hugs - Riddo xox

Narelle said...

Dearest Kerri, Alex and little Xavier,
Words can not express how sorry I am for your loss of your beautiful little girl. I do hope that you find your beautiful little girl in your dreams. I can't even imagine the pain you have felt and continue to feel.

What a beautiful way to remember sweet little Lillian. Thank you for sharing it with me. What a beautiful sunset!


With all of my love,
Rell

Anonymous said...

Dearest Kerri, Alex and Xavier,
What a beautiful memorial for Lillian and a amazing sunset in her name and hounor. I couldn't imagine what you all have been going through but know how hard it's been on the family. We will never forget Lillian and her memory will stay forever. Our support and love is always to give especially through festive times, this is what friends are for!
Lots of love Marie,Travis, Dean and Scarlett

Alex said...

To our dear friends Kerri, Alex and Xavier,

What a beautiful idea this is. Its going to be coming up to an even tougher time soon, but baby Lillian will always have a special place in our hearts as will you our friends.

love always Alex, Al and Paddy xoxo

Mummy, Daddy and Xavier said...

MErry Christmas our love...our Lillian xxxx oooo

Anonymous said...

A lovely tribute to my sweet little angel Lillian. Never far from my thoughts and always in my heart. All my love Auntie x

Mummy said...

Missing you everyday...

Mummy said...

Dear Lillian,
We sent some pink polka dot balloons to you today in heaven, for your firsy birthday.
They were sent with love always from your family.
Hugs and kisses to you my sweet.
Love Mummy

Anonymous said...

Thinking you today so much my sweet. Love Mummy xxxxx ooooo

Mummy said...

Always thinking of our love, Lillian xxxxx 00000

Mummy said...

Almost your 2nd birthday my love...

Mummy said...

Wishing you a happy 2nd birthday. We are sending some balloons to heaven for you today. They are the pink ones with love hearts.

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you today and everyday my sweet little Lillian. All my love Auntie x

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday little Lillian. We are thinking of you and your family. Love Fiona, Immy and Rohan xx

Mummy said...

Dear Lillian,
Wioshing you were at Xavier's birthday party yesterday when he turned 6. Love Mummy

Mummy said...

Wishing you were going with us to nanny and poppy's house for mother's day today. I love you so much Lillian. Love Mummy