Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Summer Emerald Rose Jamsek


8 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

I love you my precious daughter. Love Mummy xxxx

Anonymous said...

I may be in Mummy's Tummy but she reminds me everyday that I have a big sister. xxxx

Hayley Anderson said...

My beautiful baby neice, I helped you into this world and still can't believe we had to let you go.
You will always be remembered, never forgotten.
I love you sweetheart.
Love Auntie Hayley xxxx

Anonymous said...

We definitely missed you today, Christmas Day, and I hope you're having a wonderful celebration too.

I love you and think of you every day - and miss you heaps.

Lots of love - Grandma Marion

Mummy said...

Thank you Summer for my beautiful Christmas presents but all I really wanted was to hold you in my arms. I love you, my precious daughter. Love Mummy xxxx

Anonymous said...

Will always think of you Summer - on a warm summers day with the sun on my face - you are missed
your mum friend - Kerri-lea :)

Unknown said...

Beauitful Summer you are always in our thoughts and never forgotten. You will be a wounderful big sister
Lots of Love Sasha Eve Lillie and Heath xx

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day my precious Summer Emerald Rose. You will always be Mummies Valentine. xxxx