Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Angela Gasaway


3 Send Your Love Here:

Auntie M said...

Thinking of you, Lori, with love. We know Angela looks down on you with such love!
XOXO~
Mary & Cindy

Lori Gasaway said...

~ Oh...... be still my beating heart!! Yes... the one you have touched so deeply today my dear Mary & Cindy. You have bestowed such honor on my sweet dark haired, big eyed Baby Girl... words; I will never find enough of them to thank you both for this gift of love, of memory, of a Mother left empty handed ~ but never empty hearted. I love you both for your endless thoughtfulness and generousity, for the care you give to every child who touches your worlds.... Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I cherish this gift as deeply as I cherish the memory and love of my precious Angela Gasaway, if I'd had the chance to read Dr. Seuss to her too I would have made sure she believed: "Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened". ~ I celebrate her today with many thanks to you both!!
~ With love & friendship always, Lori XXOO

Auntie M said...

Oh Lori! You made me cry! We love you!! Thank you for sharing Adela's story with us...we know it~and she~ are so very special.