Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Angeline McHale Simoni


8 Send Your Love Here:

Cricket said...

An angel wrote in the Book of Life
little Angeline's date of birth,
Then whispered as she closed the book
"Too beautiful for Earth"

Erin & Adrian we love you and our hearts are breaking with yours.

Love, Christine & Neal

Kathleen said...

Angeline,
You were gone before we knew you, but not before we loved you! I think of you and miss you everyday.
Your Grandmother,
Kathy

Erin said...

December 29, 2011

My Angeline,

It is now one year that I have missed you with every breath I take and every beat of my heart.

Loving you now and always.

Forever your mother

Erin said...

The days are long, while the years seem short...

On your second anniversary, it is hard to believe that it would have been possible to miss you more than I did a year ago, yet I do.

You are loved always, and forgotten never.

You are in my thoughts every moment of every day.

Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin said...

3 long years since we said goodbye.
Now a sister to sweet baby Luke, you are missed as much as ever. Remembered always, forgotten never.
"I will always wonder who you would have been..."

Forever your loving mother, one day we will meet again.

Erin said...

You would be four.
Big sister to Luke and baby girl on the way. Each day your absence is felt, but your memory is very much alive. You are always here with us. You have moved us and changed us for the better. As much as my heart aches that you are not here, there is peace in knowing that you did not suffer. You were loved and held your whole life. Missing you now and always.

Your loving mother

Erin said...

My sweet first baby girl. It's been five years since we said goodbye. Your spirit is always with us, we know you are here. I believe you watch your younger brother and sister with love and pride from above. There is a gap that will never be filled, you will always be missed. I will never feel our family is complete or whole, but perfectly imperfect. You were to precious for this earth.

Missing you now and always, your loving mother