Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Chelsea Maree King-Dorney


4 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

Our precious daughter, you are more beautiful then anything I have ever seen. I just hope you can feel how much we love you where you are. Please help me get through each day without you. I don't know if I can do it on my own. I need my little Angel girl to help me through. I love you and miss you more every single day.
Love you Chelsea girl.. Thank you for choosing me as your mummy. I am so proud of you.
Love ur mummy xox

Anonymous said...

Its your Aunty Sal here Chelsea Babe! I felt you in your mummy's tummy, whispered you little secrets and built sand castles with you at what would have been your favourite holiday destination. I love you ever so dearly baby girl...I know your fluttering those wings through those puffy clouds. Love Loe Foreer And A Day Lil Snail xoxo

Anonymous said...

P.s. Aunty Sal Isn't The Best Speller :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Chelsea, a gorgeous butterfly flew right past my face the other day and I knew it was you. I know you are looking down over your mummy and daddy, keeping them safe and holding their hearts while they cry for you. Your beautiful mummy is so strong and I know you are helping her with this. Sleep soundly beautiful Chelsea, until we all meet again. Love Aunty Rach xoxo