Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Dylan Lucas Mathews


6 Send Your Love Here:

~Lori~ 8i8 said...

♥ you Dylan! You must be so proud as you watch over your mommy and daddy. Their love for you is unquestionable and amazing! Please give Sofie a big hug for me until I get there and I know she'll do the same for your mommy and daddy as well. Be at peace, little one. ~Lori (BLP)

Susanne said...

We all love you, Dylan. You are more beautiful now than we can imagine!

Erin said...

So beautiful! I think that is his view in Heaven. Everyday he patiently waits until his Mommy & Daddy can hold him again.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful beautiful beautiful boy...I can almost see you standing with arms open waiting for your Mommy and Daddy. ♥ Everyone loves you Lil' Squid!

Wendy said...

Sweet Baby Dylan, you will always hold a place in everyones heart!

Anonymous said...

The most beautiful little boy I have ever seen. I will never forget him; what an impact he made in such a short time. I know he is up there now, picking on his brothers and sisters before he sends them on their way :-)

Sarah