Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Luke and Wyatt Trost


3 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

Their names look as beautiful as they were. We think of them often and pray they are with you from above.
love, Jeff, Suzy, and Family

Anonymous said...

The pictures are beautiful. Your boys must be dancing above. They sent you a glimpse of heaven. I hope you find comfort in seeing Wyatt and Luke at the beach.

Love ya

Jennifer B.

Kathy said...

My heart leaped when I got Jen's email tonight sharing the news that Wyatt and Luke's names had been written in the sand. I know how much you have wanted to see them there and how patiently you have waited for this day. They are breathtaking and I agree with Jen, "a glimpse of Heaven" from your baby boys. Sending lots of healing thoughts and prayers to you tonight. I know this must be bittersweet for you.

Love,
Kathy