Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Steven Michael Toothe



Steven Michael Toothe
Born with his angel wings into heaven on
October 27, 1994

Baltimore, Maryland USA

My sweet son, in the short time that I carried you,
you taught me so much about life, and about loss. I
love you~Mommy xx "They gave so much to be so
little, but angels always do"~ Unknown

You are so loved and missed as a son and as a
brother. "As long as I live You will live. As long as
I live You will be remembered. As long as I live,
You will be loved" ~Unknown

All Our love always, Mom, Dad, Sarah, Matthew,
& Regal

1 Send Your Love Here:

rylee wilcox said...

i hope that your baby will rest in peace, and remember you will always see him/her again, i pray for all of those who have lost such a presious gift from god, so know that, i do not know you but i pray you and your family will find peace, and know that your baby is in the arms of our father
<3