Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Kaylee Ann Turpin


Kaylee Ann Turpin
19th February 2011
Western Australia
Entered and left the world on the 19th February 2011
at Kaleeya Hospital, East Fremantle at 38 weeks and 4 days... so close and yet so far.

My beautiful little dark haired girl, we waited so excitedly for your arrival. Your Mum was so impatient for you to get here and yet you were a few days too late. I brought you into the world with silence where there should have been your beautiful sounds. I would give anything to have you back. You were so lively inside of me that I cant believe you are gone. I feel like I am waiting at the station for you only you have already bypassed this stop and carried on and I am just left here waiting, despite the fact you will never return. Our hearts are broken. We miss you so much. You will always be a part of us.

1 Send Your Love Here:

Kaylee said...

My deepest condolences to you and your family.