Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Kyle Christopher Dunlap


Kyle Christopher Dunlap
May 26th, 2011
Born still at 15 weeks

Little brother to our sweet Christopher David Dunlap 8-17-08 ~ 11-22-09 Taken suddenly from an unknown virus. Please hold your little brother close my love, I miss you both more than words can say.

May 26th, 2011
USA

Love is the one thing death cannot take.
Love is the one bond that nothing can brake.
Love is the cord that time cannot sever,
Yes love is eternal, love is forever.

So wanted and loved forever, fly up to your brother my darling. Take care of each other until Mommy can come scoop you both up into my arms where you belong.

1 Send Your Love Here:

KMD said...

I love you my sweet little baby boy. I wish I would have gotten the chance to watch you grow up, but I am thankful I got to hold you and see you before you went to be with your big brother. Mama misses you my darling little Christopher David, please take good care of your little baby brother Kyle Christopher , I know you will my love. My heart and soul is with you both. I miss you so my sweet little boys. Love, Mama