Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Seth Benjamin Petreikis


Seth Benjamin Petreikis
Born July 21, 2010 With Jesus May 22, 2011
USA

There is no foot so small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.

1 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

This is a nice thing you did here in the sand. I just read your story and watched the vid. I saved it to my favorites so I'll never forget your son. I love him too. I am 52 years old, so I'll get to heaven before you do. I'll find Seth and tell him all you did for him and how much you all love him. If in about 30 years you have a dream of someone telling you about Seth in Heaven, it'll be me. I'll say to you...I've just seen "Little Cubbie" and you'll know it's me. God bless you and your family and friends. Roxanne in Vermont