Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

For you Sam. . . . . and so many others


Dear Sam,

I have created this website in our son's memory. I have wanted to help other people who have lost children ever since that day back in January 2007.

"To Write Their Names In The Sand" was inspired by a dream I was given back only 20 days ago. To date I have written the names of 59 children in the sand. I have received requests from all over the world. I believe that we can make a difference and bring some light into the worlds of so many people who desperately need it.

So why don't you have a look around this place and see what I have secretly been working on.

Happy Fathers Day Babe

You know we all love you,

Your Carls x


1 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure your husband will love the site Carly. Keep up the good work and stay in touch.
Love Sally & Simon (just slightly heartbroken on this our first father's day without our bubba)