Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Friday, September 12, 2008

Jamie


Jamie
Born 26th January 2007
Born into Heaven 6th December 2007

1 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

Carly, I am so very thankful to you for doing this for me. I have got to admit when I put my request in for Jamie's name to be written I didnt read anything on the site I felt quite blase about it! Dont ask me why I dont know but when I saw it this morning I was so touched and grateful. I have since read all about Christian and the story that brings you here doing such wonderful things for others who like you have a loved one waiting for them in Heaven.

The email you have is my work address so I only got this this morning but what a lovely suprise. I will email you back seperatley if that is ok as I have not used a "Blog" site before?

Once again thank you you truly are an inspiring person.

Pamela and Angel Jamie xxxxx