Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A message from Sam

As you may know, my beautiful wife Carly showed me this amazing site for the first time on Sunday 7/9/08 (Fathers Day in Australia). I cant believe what I am seeing. Every time I log onto this site now, I feel as though I have a new family, a family united with people from all parts of the world. Thank you Carly for being so amazing. I am in awe of you. And thank you to everyone out there who share this site with us. Amidst our grief, may strength grow and shine on through.

3 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sam
The site is brining a lot of joy to a lot of people. Your wife must be an amazing woman. So very kind of her to do such beautiful things for complete strangers. We are still in the very, very early stages of our grief, but this site has brought some light in to our lives.
Love Sally (Hope's mummy)

mel said...

Sam, I met Carly through her first blog, and I've been here to witness the start of this one. I, along with my husband and so many others have been so blessed by her and your family! Her love for you all, shines through so strongly and I'm thankful to have her as my friend! This site is amazing! Happy belated Father's day. :)

Mel

Laura said...

So incredible...I am amazed...so thoughtful...such a glimpse into what I think heaven must look like. Thank you, thank you.