Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Monday, March 9, 2009

Jersey Anderson


Jersey Anderson

Born November 25, 2008

Earned her wings January 5, 2009

Gilbert, Arizona

I am a Child of God

And He has sent me here

Has given me an earthly home

With parents kind and dear

Lead me guide me

Walk beside me

Help me find the way

Teach me all that I must do

To live with him some day.

2 Send Your Love Here:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

That is one of my favorite songs. How wonderful to know that we will see our precious ones again! My prayers are with you in this most difficult time!!

Dennison Family said...

That is beautiful!! What a tribute to Jersey!! We love you, Jersey, and your wonderful family!!