Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Kaitlynn Emily MacTavish


Kaitlynn Emily MacTavish

date of birth is 10th June 2007, born sleeping on this day.

~Kaitlynn~ was born into heaven and received her Angel wings to play amongst the stars and rainbows on the 4th June 2007 at 28 weeks gestation, after she was found with no heartbeat in utero. Our Angel ~Kaitlynn~ is a Twin and was the 1st born on 10th June 2007, with her brother, Cooper, being born at 29 weeks gestation, about 2 hrs later.

~Kaitlynn~ was born in Adelaide, South Australia.

Our Angel
~Kaitlynn~
We love you & miss you so very much sweetheart.
You are forever in our hearts and will never be forgotten.

Love you Always and Forever,
Mummy and Daddy, and Twin Brother, Cooper. xxx

Tiny Footprints
"These are my footprints, so perfect and so small,
These tiny footprints, never touched the ground at all.
Not one tiny footprint, for now I have my Angel wings,
These tiny footprints, were meant for other things.
You will hear my tiny footprints, in the patter of the rain,
Gentle drops like angels tears, of joy and not from pain.
You will see my tiny footprints, in each butterflies' lazy dance,
I'll let you know I'm with you, if you give me just a chance.
You will see my tiny footprints, in the sunset on the sand,
I will whisper my name into the wind, and touch your heart and hand.
Most of all, these tiny footprints are found in mummy's & daddy's heart,
Because even though i'm gone now, we will never truely be apart."

2 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

To my precious angel Kaitlynn love you forever Baba Natalie xxx

Anonymous said...

To my sweetheart Angel ~Kaitlynn~, Thankyou for making my birthday one to remember, by making this page appear today especially on my birtday. You have made my day very special. I felt your kiss on my cheek today in the wind. Love you & thinking of you today and always. Love Mummy. xxxx