Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Liam Scott


Liam Scott
" Lambchop "

Liam was born on April 9th 2007.

He grew his wings on May 17th 2007 due to SIDs.


The world may never notice if my little lambchop doesn't bloom.
Or even pause to wonder if a flowers petal falls too soon.
But every life that ever forms or even comes to be.
Touches the world in some small way for all eternity.
The little one I longed for was swiftly here and gone.
But the love that was then planted is a light that will always shine on.
And though my arms are empty my heart knows what to do.
Every beat of my heart says that I love you.

A loving memory from Coral

Dedicated to Liams mother Hillary

And older brother Jayden

2 Send Your Love Here:

Carey said...

I think of you all the time Liam <3 <3

Unknown said...

This is a beautiful site..

Liam you are all in our hearts..we love you so much and your mommy and big brother too..

<3
Renee, Aurora and Zeth