Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Friday, October 2, 2009

Abigail Hope and Alivia Faith


4 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

Abigail Hope and Alivia Faith...We love you too. Soo much. We loved you as you grew in mom - sight unseen. We love you now that you are heavenly beings. We know that you await our arrival. But in the meantime you are bringing pleasure to family members who have already gone. We see you sitting on Grandpa Bob's lap as he reads you a story. And with Gandpa Dowton as he tells you his tales about Icky Poo and Sticky Poo. With a piece of candy especially for you. Grandma Downton and Noni and Nona, spoiling you rotten, and Phil and Gladie dancing with you in the park. And Uncle George always bringing you flowers, to compliment your beauty. You will always hold a special place in all of our hearts. Until we finally meet and we can kiss and hug and hold you like we long to do. We love you...Grammy and Gimpa

Anonymous said...

Dearest Abigail & Alivia. We have never met, but I too share your parents love and pain. My daughter Makena is one of your playmates in heaven. I hope that your parents have some peace, I know they miss you everyday. I live in Carmichael,CA & hope maybe to meet your Mommy & Daddy at a place where they can share their love and sorrow over losing you both...Sharing Parents of Sacramento. Spread your wings and fly with my little angel, with love to you both.

Anonymous said...

I lost my little Alivia too. Seeing these photos and the comments... My thoughts and prayers are with both of your girls. Closer to God they are.

Jennifer said...

My precious nieces a year ago today your parents and our entire family received the crushing news that you girls would not be coming home. The devastation had been almost too much to bear at times. You girls were so loved and so wanted by everyone. I daydreamed often of the cousins so close in age growing up together and being together all the time. I was so excited for the bond that would grow between you girls, my sister, (your mommy) and me. I don’t know now and may never know why this path was chosen. I do know however that you girls are safe and happy playing in the arms of the Lord. Everyday I try to find peace in that. And know that everyone here on earth will grow stronger everyday even while forever missing Abigail & Alivia.