Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Friday, October 2, 2009

Gideon Phillip


4 Send Your Love Here:

Melanie said...

Kimberly and Joseph,
I'm so sorry for your loss. I've had a couple of miscarriages and they were plenty hard and heartbreaking. I can't imagine the pain that you must go through on a daily basis. It can be so frustrating when your righteous desires, (creating a family, raising kids, etc) goes unrewarded.
You'll make excellent parents for your Gideon when you finally get to raise him, and your children that will come.
Good Luck with everything!

Melanie Nelson

Katie said...

I love it :-)

Unknown said...

When I heard about the loss of your sweet baby that day my heart ached for you. We lost one only 3 weeks into the pregnancy in 2007, right before we got pregnant with Jayce. My heart ached for you more then.

I can't wait to meet your Gideon and give bestest "auntie" loves, but mostly I want to be there when you see him again. :)

Kelly Nielson said...

We can never understand the heartache and pain you both felt losing baby Gideon. But during that time and now you and Joseph are continually in our prayers. Someday more children will come and you will be great parents! The picture is beautiful.