Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Friday, October 2, 2009

Jenna Hope Howarth


Jenna Hope Howarth
Born A Sleeping Angel On June 23rd, 2009.

Don’t let them say I wasn’t born,
That something stopped my heart
I felt each tender squeeze you gave,
I’ve loved you from the start.
Although my body you can’t hold
It doesn’t mean I’m gone
This world was worthy, not of me
God chose that I move on.
I know the pain that drowns your soul,
What you are forced to face
You have my word, I’ll fill your arms,
Someday we will embrace.
You’ll hear that it was meant to be,
God doesn’t make mistakes
But that wont soften your worst blow,
Or make your heart not ache.
I’m watching over all you do,
Another child you’ll bear
Believe me when I say to you,
That I am always there.
There will come a time, I promise you,
When you will hold my hand,
Stroke my face and kiss my lips
And then you’ll understand.
Although I’ve never breathed your air,
Or gazed into your eyes
That doesn’t mean I never was,
An Angel never dies.

Author Unknown

My beautiful daughter Jenna, although you never heard your mommy tell you how much she loves you, she does deeply. You have touched so many lives.

7 Send Your Love Here:

Unknown said...

Kylie -

What a huge burden for someone so young to bear. I hope you have never felt alone on this journey as I always tried to be there to hold you and dry your tears. (And my own because whenever I see you cry...I cry too cuz your hurt is my hurt.) I love you just as you loved your little girl. I will always be there for you in the future. I love you "no matter what" - it was true on February
16th (the day I found out you were pregnant) and it be true forever more.

I love you sweetie!

Mom

Anonymous said...

Dear Kylie,
I know how hard this has been for you. You are going to be such a wonderful mother and it hurts me that you had to experience such pain. You have grown up so fast!!!! I know your future is bright and God has a plan. Jenna is loved so much just as you are!!!

Love,
Aunt Lori

Anonymous said...

Dear Kylie,

I so wanted to hold my great granddaughter. Per God's plan, I have to wait too see and touch her.

Your strength is amazing to me. You are so brave. My thoughts and prayers are always with you,

We don't always know the reason why, but we know God does have a plan.

I love you,
Grandma

Anonymous said...

Dear Jenna,

My sweet baby girl, oh how i love you! I haven't really had the opportunity to tell you or your mommy how I feel.. mainly because i know im not truely your father. I miss you so much! Oh how i wish i could just hold you again in my arms, I regret not holding you more when i had the chance.. But now its too late, all i have left are the memories. But at least i still have those of you. I wish i could have seen you get older and laugh and play and walk and talk.. i was so ready to help your mommy raise you. I remember seeing you in the ultrasounds and how awestruck i was at your beauty even in grainy black and white images. I saw you head, your heart, your hands, your feet.. all of you. I remember thinking to myself how i couldnt wait to meet you.. I love you as if your my own daughter, and in my mind you are. Me, mommy, and grandma havent forgotten you, we never will! there are pictures all over the house of you, so that we can still see you everyday. We all miss you so much, especially your mommy. I am so grateful she let me share you with her. Until I see you again my baby girl, I love you and please look down on your mommy she really needs you.

Anonymous said...

Kylie,

What a painful time this must be for you. Please know that we are praying for you.

We're sure you've asked, "Why me?" "Why now?" We have no words to answer your questions or take away your pain, but we do know that God hears your cries. We believe that He has reached out to receive the spirit of Jenna Hope and has drawn her close to Him.

We love you.
Papa and Linda

Anonymous said...

Kylie,
Your journey through your pregnancy and the birth or your baby girl has touched so many lives. You are an awesome mommy. Jenna was so lucky to have you as hers! God just needed her in heaven, now it's so much more beautiful there, because of Jenna Hope. Thank you for sharing your precious baby girl with all of us.

I know you've heard it before, but I also want to tell you that God is good and His plans for you are perfect. He will bring blessing out of this chapter in your life. You have so much to offer and God will use you in mighty ways.

I love you sweet girl and look forward to what God has in store for your life.

Cherish the memories!

Love you,
Nancy

Nicole Battle said...

Kylie,

I am just writing you a lot lately! But I will tell you the things I have already said before.

I love you and think you are the strongest girl I know. I respect you so much for everything you have gone through. You handled tragedy with such composure and strength. There are very few people who could have endured what you endured with the amount of poise you showed.

You will no doubt be a great mother when it's your time.

Love always,
Nicole