Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Friday, October 2, 2009

Violet Noella Glover


4 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

Wading in a sea of lilacs
Praise you in a shroud of violets
Dew is resting on my eyelids
God is smiling now
Wading in a sea of lilacs
Praise you in a shroud of violets
Honey-running through me

-Venus Hum, Honey


-Layal

Anonymous said...

this is beautiful... I love you guys oodles

Anonymous said...

Dearest Violet,
Although i never held you in my arms i will hold you in my heart forever..i think of you often and about how you are with your grandmother,i know one day we will all be together.I love you always
Your Aunt Janessa

Shelly said...

Violet, Though we never got to meet you in person, we know you through all the love surrounding you. We love you little rockstar!
Love, Don, Shelly and Jesse