Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Dakota Sydney Berry


7 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

Hey sweetie, mommie misses u everyday,know that I will always love and remember my sweet angel...

Anonymous said...

Auntie neva got the chance 2 meet u, but I no u r shine'n ur luv & light down on ur mom & dad! My newfound strentgh comes from this say'n...'Those we luv don't go away. They walk beside us every day.' R.I.P Dakota...luv auntie Cheryl

Anonymous said...

I feel safer knowing the God has made you the choosen one to watch over us all!!!!! Rest peacefully angel of ours!!!!

Anonymous said...

Keep continuous prayers going for your mom and dad! You are truly loved, and when they see you again, you will understand just how much!

-Karen

Anonymous said...

I never got to met your father, but I went to grammar school with your mother. She was a wonderful person then, as she is now. I know that they are missing you so much and you will forever live in their hearts. May God continue to hold you in his arms. Dawn and Tony you were blessed with her for the time you did share. God bless both of you.

Love Shavonn

Anonymous said...

The joy of your parents seeing you for the first time will linger on, their love for you will always be cherished. Let God continue to bless this family.

Love Collette

Anonymous said...

Hey my sweeet princess daddy loves you and thinks about u everyday, know you are cherished for eternity, your place in our hearts can never be replaced, rest now my angel,,,,,,,,,,