Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Lia Sauls Thomson


4 Send Your Love Here:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for presenting us, Lia's mom, dad and family with such a beautiful way to remember her! Your work warms the hearts of many bereaved parents and families. Thank you for warming ours!

Unknown said...

To my niece...LIA

I never got the chance to hold you in my arms,look in you eyes an whisper the sweet loving words i kept bottled up inside for 9 months waiting on your arrival, instead I had to say goodbye before i could give you the warm welcome that i planned. I know you in heaven watching over all of us an protecting us an one day we'll have the chance to meet you. We miss you so much. There's not a day that goes by that I don't wish you could have spent yet a moment in time with us here on earth.

REST IN PEACE MY LITTLE TREASURE
LOVE YOUR ONLY AUNT
LYNNE....XXX

Anonymous said...

We have prepared you a place on earth but God prepared you an even better place in heaven. In spirit you remain with us, not a day go by without you in our thoughts. With every family re-union your name is mentioned and the imagination of how beautiful you would have been on earth, but we are thankful that you are our God chosen angel, in heaven watching over all of us. We will love you forever Lia. Aunt Zelda.

Grandma Sauls said...

My mind is filled with thoughts of you. I day dream of the things we would have do and shared. When I first saw your precious face, you stole my breath, and wished we could have had spend some more time together. I memorize your mouth, eyes, nose, little fingers and your toes. I whispered "I LOVE YOU" till we meet again. Through all my sadness and pain, I thank the Lord for have chosen you. Through misty eyes I said goodbye, and pray for you each day.

LOVE YOU ALWAYS AND FOREVER MY DEAREST ONE.

GOD BLESS YOUR SOUL MY LITTLE ONE..REST IN PEACE. MA SAULS