Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

John Matthew Ennis


1 Send Your Love Here:

Lori said...

Carly, thank you so much for doing all you do for these sweet babies...I so appreciate your heart.

I have a favor, and don't mind putting my name back on the list if need be--but we called our sweet boy Matthew. His full name was John Matthew, but we called him Matthew and I'm not sure, but pretty sure that I filled that in on the order? I'd love to be able to order the high resolution picture for our house and family to have, but he was Matthew from the second he was 8 cells in a little petris dish! :)

Again, thank you so much, and please let me know if I need to just wait for the next opening on the waiting list?

Much love and many, many thanks!