Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Friday, November 12, 2010

Layton Emmett Kemp


5 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

We will miss you sitting up, walking and talking and most of all we miss you!! Gone from our sight but not our hearts!!

Love,
Aunt Michele

Linda Parrott said...

You are Nana's little angel. I know God is taking good care of you. I miss you and love you. You will always be in my heart.

Mary Waynick said...

May God hold your hand until your Mommy and Daddy can be with you again!
You will always be in the hearts of the ones who love you!

Be sweet little angel!
Mary

Eve Nall said...

You are everyone's little Angel.I know that you are up there playing with my little Angels. With out a doubt in my Nanny's loving arms. Keeping you safe until you are with your family again. Love Always, Eve

Anonymous said...

Little Angel, we will miss you but we know you will be watching over us from Heaven.

Love, Uncle Rocky and Aunt Judy