Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Aubrie Tayler Mosher


4 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

What an amazing sight for an amazing girl!

Anonymous said...

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal...

Anonymous said...

If tears could build a stairway
and thoughts a memory lane
I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again
No Farewell words were spoken
No time to say good-bye
You were gone before I knew it
And only God knows why.

My heart's still active in sadness
And secret tears still flow
What it meant to lose you
No one can ever know.
But now I know you want us
To mourn for you no more
To remember all the happy times
Life still has much in store.

Since you'll never be forgotten
I pledge to you today
A hallowed place within my heart
Is where you'll always stay.

God knows why, with chilling touch,
Death gathers those we love so much,
And what now seems so strange and dim,
Will all be clear, when we meet Him.
I Knew you for a Moment...
never forgotten...

Anonymous said...

There isn't a day that goes by that you aren't loved and missed by your mommy, daddy and big brother! We hope to see you one day baby girl! Always know you are loved!