Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Carol Linn


1 Send Your Love Here:

el said...

Rest Gently With Me

Author unknown

Startled and fascinated by the beauty and fragility
of your wings, I watch as you move
so gently
so quietly
almost unexpectedly
through my world

And then I watch as you move on,
fluttering softly into the distance.
Pleading silently, I beg you,
please ... don't go.

I haven't yet had the time
to memorize
to remember
to understand
the uniqueness of the beauty that is yours.

I know I cannot hold you for long,
capturing you for my world.
But, rest gently with me
if only for a moment.

That I may treasure the memory
and the beauty of the
gift that you are.