Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Jada and Jordan



Jada Soleil

Born July 6, 2005
Passed October 18, 2010


Jordan Vaughn
Born August 24, 2007
Passed on October 18, 2010

New Jersey

I want to be where your barefoot walks, because maybe before you step, you will look at the ground. I want that blessing ~ Rumi

5 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

These are just beautiful Zoey- just like Jada and Jordan...xoxo

Kim

Peggy Van Ginneken said...

A beautiful tribute to your beautiful, sweet babies.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet tribute! I love it!
Meg

Zoey Mendoza said...

I love you my beautiful babies. I miss you every minute of every day, and feel you with me stronger than ever. Love, mama

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful way to honor your precious Jada and Jordan <3 <3 <3