Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Samuel Dustin Clark


2 Send Your Love Here:

avaz mommie said...

The Bright family loves you so much Sam! You mommy and daddy have helped us deal with the loss of our sweet ava. You would be so proud of them. They sure are some awesome people! I hope Ava is giving you lots of love in Heaven. She loved babies...and especially beautiful baby boys!

Anonymous said...

This is the first time I've been on this site. My heart goes out to your whole family, but especially to your precious little baby. I lost my nephew a few years back. He was 21 yrs old. Watching my brother lose his son was the hardest thing I've ever gone thru. Paulie loved children so much and couldn't wait to have some of his own but unfortunately that never happened. My brother and sister-in-law went to a Medium and she said that Paulie is taking care of all the beautiful babies in heaven with him. I just wanted to tell you that your baby is in good hands with my nephew. He will take good care. God Bless. Love, Gina