Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Jodie Ngoc Giang


Jodie Ngoc Giang
Born 16 April 1991
Grew her wings 07 March 1999
Australia

You never said you were leaving,
You never said "Goodbye".
You were gone before I knew it,
Only God knew why.
A million times I've needed you,
A million times I've cried.
If love alone could have saved you,
You never would have died.
In life, I love you dearly,
In death, I love you still.
In my heart, you hold a place,
No one could ever fill.
It broke my heart to lose you,
But you didn't go alone.
For part of us went with you,
The day God took you home.

Our hearts are forever with You.

Sending love from your beloved Aunty Susan and Uncle Tim together with your cousins Lachlan, Chloe, Mikaela and Liam.

0 Send Your Love Here: